Information We Collect
Our web servers collect general data pertaining to each Site visitor, including the IP address, tracking codes, the domain name, the web page, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this Site. This information is collected to, among other things, aggregate information from online and offline sources, facilitate system administration, improve the content of the Site, customize and improve the user experience for Site visitors and customers, and improve customer service generally. We also collect personally identifiable and transactional information provided by companies and Site visitors that purchase products from that Site. This information includes contact information, shipping information, credit cardholder name, and card number/expiration date. We may also retain the content of the communications that are sent to our customer service representatives. This information helps us to respond to inquiries regarding this Site.
Use of Information Collected
We use the information that is collected from Site visitors and customers to, among other things, better serve customers, improve the content of this Site, and customize the shopping experience for Site visitors and customers. We may also use the information collected to notify Site visitors of changes to this Site, to notify Site visitors of new products, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose.
We may share your information as follows:
- Among our various subsidiaries, divisions, parent organizations, and brands;
- With third parties, such as suppliers, financial institutions, and others who perform services on our behalf;
- With any successor to Vertex Standard Co. LtdVertex Standard LMR, Inc.’s interest;
- With third parties whose products or services might be of interest to you or for joint promotional purposes; and,
- In response to subpoenas, investigative requests (with or without subpoena) and other legal process, to exercise Our legal rights and defend against legal claims.
What about cookies?
When you enter our site, our server may attach a small text file to your hard drive - a cookie. Your unique cookie tells us that it is you whenever you re-enter our site, so we can recall where you have previously been on our site, and what, if anything, you have in your shopping cart. Cookies help us deliver a better web site experience to our users.
You have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your Internet browser preferences, you have the ability to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. Please note that, if you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those services or engage in activities that require the placement of cookies.
Unsubscribing from E-Mail Marketing
- Each Site visitor can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail containing promotional offers from Us simply by using the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of every email promotion or by sending a request with “unsubscribe” in the subject line to forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Site visitors can also request that their personal information not be shared with third parties solely for marketing purposes by sending their request with “do not share” in the subject line to forward it to email@example.com. Because mailing lists are prepared in advance, you may receive a couple of marketing e-mails before the change is effective.
This Site may contain links to other sites that are not owned, maintained, operated, or endorsed by or for Vertex Standard and not subject to the same Privacy and other Policies. We are not responsible for the content of those sites or the use of any information collected from you by those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply any recommendation or sponsorship of such sites and We disclaim any liability for links: (i) from another website to this Site, and (ii) to another website from this Site. You should read the other site’s privacy policies to understand how personal information collected about you is used and protected.
From time to time we may change our privacy policies because of changes in the relevant and applicable legal or regulatory requirements, changes in our business or business practices, or in our attempts to better serve our customers. Notice of any material changes in the manner in which We handle personally identifiable information under this policy will be provided on the Site with an updated revision date. Please check the Site periodically for updates. Policy updates shall be effective the date the change is posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site after We post any changes, you agree to the terms of the updated policy.
This Privacy Statement is subject to change without notice.
This site is operated for and on behalf of Motorola Solutions Inc. whose registered office address is Jays Close Viables Industrial Estate, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4PD; operating through its Personal Communications Sector, Midpoint, Alencon Link, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 7PL.