VXD-7200 two-way mobile radio features
Easy Digital Conversion: Operate in Analogue or Digital Mode
The VXD-7200 can operate in both analogue and digital modes providing an easy path to switch to digital when ready. This flexibility enables conversion to digital one radio at a time, one channel at a time or the entire system at once based on functional or fiscal needs. Includes dual-mode analogue and/or digital scan as well as mixed mode priority scan to easily operate in digital and still scan and communicate with analogue radio users of any brand.
Digital Doubles Call Capacity With One Licence
All Vertex Standard VXD radios use Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) 6.25 kHz efficient digital technology that doubles the capacity for the price of one frequency licence. The radios support twice as many talk groups or calls without adding more licensing costs.
Digital Delivers Consistent, Clear Audio Quality
Experience enhanced voice clarity and reduced noise over a greater range versus analogue technology for consistently crisp, clear communications
Digital Delivers Integrated Voice and Text for Efficiency
Includes text messaging in digital mode for flexible communications between radios. Receive messages or send up to 10 different pre-set messages using one-touch button system.
• 512 Channel capacity
• Four programmable front panel keys
• 40 Character alphanumeric display
• Multi-colour LED custom call alert
• Digital encode/decode: call alert, private call, emergency, selective radio inhibit, radio check and remote monitor
• MDC-1200® analogue encode/decode: call alert, emergency and PTT ID
• 2-Tone Analogue paging: call alert, call alert with voice and select call
• Basic privacy encryption (optional, digital mode only)
• Voice activated transmit (VOX)
• Contact list for up to 1,000 records
• Scan options: dual mode (analogue or digital); mixed mode priority scan (digital only)
• AMBE+2™ Digital vocoder
• 26-Pin accessory connector